Thursday 27 October 2011

Tales of a Nail Novice- The Shocking Pink Manicure

And so another post about my Novice Nails. I've been slowly improving on my skills, but the possibility of me getting acrylics again is like 97.4%.... They always seem to crack and peel and I can't ever grow them :( Any products you guys recommend?

Brights are everywhere this season, and to be honest, I find it a little intimidating. I mean, I love me some colour but NEONS? That's a whole different story...




What better way to dip my finger into the trend (pun intended) than with nail polish!

I first saw this delightful colour on Diana's "The Girl With a Bow" blog and literally spat my coffee out in awe. I LOVED IT AND HAD TO HAVE IT.

And because Diana is a gorgeous little minx, she gave me the bottle! What a doll! I could just put her under my wing and take her away....

So here it is!

Orly in Flirty!

Orly Flirty

Without Flash

With Flash


Flirty is a bright neon pink with silver micro shimmer throughout. It was a dream to use- two coats and it was completly opaque. It has also lasted two days without chipping- very impressed!

When I first saw this colour I thought of Barbie! EEE! So pretty! I even think it makes my hands look more tanned! WIN!

OH and check out my AWESOME ring I got from Lovisa FOR FREE!!

YAY! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment