Thursday 27 October 2011

I Love Lipstick- Ciccone Cosmetics Lipsticks in Oceanus and Hera

Ciccone is one of the awesome, quiet brands that not everyone knows about, but once you do you fall in love and your life is complete!

Ever since I tried one of Ciccone's lipsticks, I knew I was onto a good thing and was a bit hesitant about letting you guys know because I WANT THEM ALL TO MYSELF! How selfish am I :( Sorry guys!

Who are Ciccone?:

"Helen and Frank gave life to Ciccone Cosmetics in 2001. Ten years on, their bright-lipped baby is quickly growing into a boisterous, force-to-be-reckoned-with teen.
A lipstick that feels the way a lipstick should feel. Australian made for women who love their lippies!
There are eight gorgeous lipsticks and two lipliners in our range - with soft pinks, beige and chocolate colours mixed together and a thick clear gloss to wear alone or over the top to create luscious looking, simply irrekissable lips. "
Now onto the lipstick!
I've go two lippies to show you today: Oceanus and Hera.
Left- Oceanus and Right- Hera
Kudos to Ciccone for naming their Lipsticks after characters from Greek Mythology! I LOVE GREEK MYTHOLOGY!
Oceanus
Oceanus
Oceanus is a lovely soft coral shade that's PERFECT for Spring! I really like this coral- it's soft enough for everyday wear without being "too-in-your-face-look-at-me coral"


I really like how Oceanus looks on my Peaches and Cream skin tone:



Hera
Hera
How do I describe Hera? I put it in my "serious/power" lipstick category. It's a very elegant, grown up shade that's perfect for when you have to be in charge!
It's a mid plum/pinky/browny shade that screams sophistication!

This one really makes blue eyes POP!

Thoughts
Ciccone lipsticks are incredibly creamy, silky and glide onto the lips with ease. They are jam packed with moisturisers so your lips wont snap, crackle and pop whilst you are wearing them (as with most matte lipsticks). I also LOVE how they come in a bright pink case with rhinestone detail- it makes it really easy for me to find them in my bag!
I highly recommend them and will re-purchase.
Where to Buy
Buy Ciccone from their online store
Price
Each lippie retails for $25.00
Hope you enjoyed!
Keep it Haute

No comments:

Post a Comment