Thursday 27 October 2011

I Love Lipstick- YSL Rouge Personnel Multi Finish Lipstick in 28

Todays lovely lipstick is from the gorgeous Dana's blogsale :)

It's YSL so I had to get it straight away, being the brand whore that I am!

This lipstick screams "1950's Pin Up". It's bright, bold, sexy and adventurous. You can't be a shrinking violet wearing THIS shade!

I give you YSL No 28 Hot Fuchsia:

The Official Image

My Image


As you can see, it's a very bright, blue based pink with a matte finish. It's quite moisturising too!


I've blotted it down quite heavily for these photos- it's just far too bright for work wear!



I recommend this shade if you want to do a statement lip, but are sick of red! It will really make blue eyes pop and looks fantastic on cool skin tones.

Keep it Haute!

No comments:

Post a Comment